CLICK HERE to watch the video
Our Mission: The Foster Remodeling Solutions mission is to provide personal and creative design, outstanding service and quality craftsmanship to our clients. We are committed to delivering these services as promised, on time and within budget every time. Foster Remodeling Solutions strives to be our client’s only remodeling contractor for life.
We meet with you to get a complete understanding of your project, vision and goals.
- Scope of work is determined, measured and “Before” photos taken
- Style and materials are discussed
- Ballpark budget is discussed
- Discuss Company History and Process
Concept Design Presentation
We meet with you, in our Showroom, to review a conceptual design and 3-D rendering, budget and our Partner Plan, which outlines what you can expect throughout the Foster Process.
- Preliminary scope of project and budget presented and reviewed
- Partner Plan agreement is reviewed and executed
- 3-4% Design Fee required to move to next step
Detailed Design and Budget Development
In this step we explore design options with regular feedback and refinements until you are completely satisfied with the design.
- Comprehensive survey of your home, site visit with Trades and Lead Paint test if needed
- Product selections are made in our Showroom
- Design and budget refined based on your input – typically 2-4 meetings
Final Design, Budget Review and Contract Signing
We will finalize your project drawings, product selections and budget
- Minor refinements are made to design
- Start and Completion dates are set
- Construction Contract is signed
At this is the stage, all the behind-the-scenes preparation takes place
- Detailed Job Schedule is created
- Materials are ordered
- Labor and subcontractors are coordinated and scheduled
- Final construction plan details completed and building Permits are obtained
You’ll be introduced to your Lead Carpenter and Production Manager, an you’ll receive your copy of the detailed job schedule.
- Daily start and stop times, communication protocols, key client dates (vacations, etc.), lockbox arrangements…an entire list of pre-construction items discussed
- All client questions/concerns addressed before construction starts
Your project begins on the scheduled start-date.
- Your on-site Lead Carpenter is your on-site manager of all activities, this allows for daily communication
- Site protection is installed
- Foster crew keeps disruption to a minimum
- Routine site visits from the Production Manager keeps your job on schedule
- Project area is left “broom-clean” at the end of each day
Work is completed on time, and on budget.
- Punch List is completed
- Final walk through with company President 2-4 weeks after project completion
- Warranty binder is presented and reviewed
- Necessary punch list created by company President if needed
- “After” photos taken