Why should I consider financing?
Financing your remodeling project is a responsible way of meeting your goals and working within your budget. You should consider financing your remodel if:
- You do not have the available cash on hand
- You are able to secure a loan with a low interest rate.
What financing options may be available to me?
Your options for financing your remodel include:
- Traditional mortgages
- Home equity loans
- Home improvement loans
- 365-Day Same-As-Cash
- Construction to permanent loans
Who should I contact about my project?
We work with the following companies who specialize in financing remodeling projects:
Outgrown your home? Need some upgrades?
Love your neighborhood? and the schools?
Don’t want to increase your commute?
RENOVATE with a Renovation Loan from MVB Mortgage
• Up to 80% financing based on the “as-if-completed” appraised
value of the home
• Interest-only payments during the renovations
• In-house processing, underwriting, and closing from the area’s
leading renovation lender
Get More Info…click on the brochures below
Easy, Fast, Paperless
Customers can apply Online, by Phone, or through our Mobile Application.
Merchants can get paid in as little as 48 hours.
- FINANCING PLANS for All Customers
Whether your customer wants to pay using a deferred interest plan or has a fixed monthly budget, the GreenSky® programs offer flexible consumer financing options to meet various needs.
- STAGED FUNDING – Improves Your Cash Flow
- HIGHEST APPROVAL RATES – Say Yes More Often
With our wide range of bank partnerships, we help you say “Yes” to more of your customers.
- CREDIT LIMITS up to $55,000
With up to $55,000 in same-day financing, we offer fast approvals for customers across the financial spectrum.
Build your Dream Home with a Construction Loan from George Mason Mortgage
Looking to build a custom home or remodel your current home? George Mason Mortgage leads the industry in flexible and affordable construction financing to fit your needs.
- Our Construction Lending Department works with your Builder to create a flexible draw schedule
- During construction, you pay interest-only on the amount of the loan that is drawn
- Upon completion, we will refinance your construction loan into the permanent loan of your choice
It’s that simple!
Atlantic Coast Mortgage
The shortest, most reliable route to the mortgage you need.
Partners directly with home buyers and homeowners to offer a full range of financing solutions. From straightforward purchases and refinances to construction and bridge lending, we do it all. Because we’re a local lender, we are able to deliver more personalized and knowledgeable attention from our experienced mortgage bankers, who have deep roots in our local community.
All types of residential financing are available, including:
- FIXED RATE MORTGAGES
These include Conventional, FHA, VA, VHDA, USDA and Jumbo
- ADJUSTABLE-RATE MORTGAGES
This option offers a lower initial rate that adjusts after a fixed period of 3, 5, 7 or 10 years. They are great for families on the move.
Whether to lower payments, get into a fixed rate product or take cash out of your property, we have numerous options designed to fit your specific needs.
- CONSTRUCTION / RENOVATION LOANS
We offer customized lending options for building the custom home of your dreams or renovating your current property.