Why should I consider financing?
Financing your remodeling project is a responsible way of meeting your goals and working within your budget. You should consider financing your remodel if:
- You do not have the available cash on hand
- You are able to secure a loan with a low interest rate.
What financing options may be available to me?
Your options for financing your remodel include:
- Traditional mortgages
- Home equity loans
- Home improvement loans
- 365-Day Same-As-Cash
- Construction to permanent loans
Who should I contact about my project?
We work with the following companies who specialize in financing remodeling projects:
Build your Dream Home with a Construction Loan from George Mason Mortgage
Looking to build a custom home or remodel your current home? George Mason Mortgage leads the industry in flexible and affordable construction financing to fit your needs.
- Our Construction Lending Department works with your Builder to create a flexible draw schedule
- During construction, you pay interest-only on the amount of the loan that is drawn
- Upon completion, we will refinance your construction loan into the permanent loan of your choice
It’s that simple!
Making home improvements?
With unique renovation financing from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, you can turn a house into the home of your dreams. As a certified renovation lending specialist, I’m ready to help you understand your options and work with you every step of the way.
Contact me today to learn more!
When you are engaged in a high-end real estate transaction, rely on Wells Fargo Private Mortgage Banking for exceptional customer service. Call on the experience of a trained specialist with the ability to provide home financing packages and the authority to make prompt decisions.
Your Private Mortgage Banker is committed to building a long-term relationship with you, so you work with one lending professional who is empowered to make decisions throughout the process. We conscientiously attend to matters at hand and follow up to ensure your home financing strategy continues to complement your financial goals.
For more information contact me today!
Rated number one in overall customer satisfaction by J.D. Power
“Unlike many mortgage lenders who just do transactions, I help guide my clients through many different types of financial and life events, including building home additions. I know from experience that 69% of Americans are homeowners, and many have aging homes. I help people understand what options they have regarding their home when going through the renovation process. In fact, I even know of some ways that clients can finance a renovation project with no out of pocket expense.”
HOME IMPROVEMENT LOANS!
- NEW $25,000 unsecured rates start at 9.99%, terms up to 7 years (no equity required, no pre-payment penalty)
- NEW $50,000-$75,000 unsecured rates start at 12.99%, terms up to 7-10 years (no equity required, no pre-payment penalty)
- NEW $25,000-$75,000 Military & Federal Govermment unsecured rates start at 12.25%, terms up to 15 years (no equity required, no pre-payment penalty)
- 1st mortgage refinancing FHA,VA, Conventional & Reverse Mortgages
- 85% LTV secured loans with rates as low as 4.5% and scores as low as 620 score & up, loan amounts to $417,000
- Borrowers 62 or older, No Income/No Credit Qualify, Equity driven!
Make Your Home Improvement Dreams Come True Today!
Why Wait? There’s 365-Day Same-As-Cash.
With Friendly Finance, which is only available through authorized and participating contractors, you’ll get:
- No payments and no interest for 12 months on approved credit
- 100% unsecured financing from $1,000 to $45,000 on approved credit
- A quick, easy, and safe toll-free loan-by-phone application process
- A fast credit decision in about 10 minutes
- No paperwork
- Peace-of mind because you provide your personal financial information directly to the bank and not to your dealer or over the internet
- Convenient calling hours
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 1:00 AM (EST)
- Saturday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM (EST)
- No application fee—No closing costs—No prepayment penalties
So don’t delay. You can complete your home improvement now rather than later. Selecting the right professional contractor with an attractive same-as-cash payment option makes your decision easier. Have a question about Friendly Finance or want to apply? Realizing your home improvement dreams is only a toll-free (888-495-5053) call away.
Count of the experts to build your dream kitchen…Count on the experts to finance it.
The experienced professionals at Stifel Bank & Trust are a resource for your mortgage and equity lending needs. We can help finance your dream kitchen, bathroom renovation, home addition and more.
- Mortgage and Equity Lending Options to Fund your Remodeling Needs
- Securities-Based Lines of Credit
- Low Rate, Low Cost Loans from Coast to Coast