This position requires self-motivated, optimistic team players.
Desirable skills for this position are as follows:
- Strong working skills from frame through finish.
- Ability to read blueprints and create material take-off.
- Strong organizing, coordinating, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with residential remodeling project management.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Good customer relation skills.
Lead Carpenter acts as on-site manager of the construction project to assist in achieving our commitment of superior product quality and superior client satisfaction.
Responsibilities include all aspects of the job such as scheduling, material ordering, subcontractors, inspections, client relations, site safety and cleanliness. Participates in pre-construction conferences and performs most or all carpentry labor on the project. Must have own full complement of tools.
Foster Remodeling Solutions offers a stable working environment with competitive pay. Benefits include health, life and 401(k) among others.
To schedule an appointment with the appropriate Foster Remodeling representative, please forward your resume and letter of introduction via e-mail to: Careers@FosterRemodeling.com.